Welcome to Hawk Servers Forums. Sign in through Steam to login!

Best way to make money

Being tramp is probably the best way of making money as u can search dumpsters and make up to 100k

Best way of making money Has to be the meth cook get a batch of 13 and sell it for massive amounts of cash especially if you have the 100% recipe If you want the recipe hit me up later and ill sell it to you if you have the cash that is
Proud Player of Hawk Servers, Ill be staff one day! <3

(03-06-2018, 09:33 AM)Midget Spinner Wrote: Best way of making money Has to be the meth cook get a batch of 13 and sell it for massive amounts of cash especially if you have the 100% recipe If you want the recipe hit me up later and ill sell it to you if you have the cash that is

Aware this thread is already pretty old, but for anyone reading this in the future: selling or sharing meth recipes is not allowed, and the "perfect recipy" changes constantly.

(03-13-2018, 08:36 AM)Remora Wrote:
(03-06-2018, 09:33 AM)Midget Spinner Wrote: Best way of making money Has to be the meth cook get a batch of 13 and sell it for massive amounts of cash especially if you have the 100% recipe If you want the recipe hit me up later and ill sell it to you if you have the cash that is

Aware this thread is already pretty old, but for anyone reading this in the future: selling or sharing meth recipes is not allowed, and the "perfect recipy" changes constantly.

He's not post farming doe
[Image: SO9ALCl.jpg]

tramp is ok for getting money

tramp is probably the best way
 Staff on Hawk servers
-=Moderator=- Kaylem

When I first played this server someone told me to be temp for a while and I’m happy I did. I made nearly 2mil xd
PROUD ADMIN OF HAWK SERVERS! 

Yeah it's pretty busted
[Image: gx2Ealm.gif]
02-27
03-03
03-16
04-12