Welcome to Hawk Servers Forums. Sign in through Steam to login!

Midget Spinner please stop

Your RP Name*

>>Kaylem

Your SteamID*
>>STEAM_0:1:175497760

Are you reporting Staff or Players*
>>Staff

What are their names*
>>xD Owner Midget Spinner

What are their SteamIDs
>>STEAM_0:1:184222325

What happened* (give us as much detail as possible, including evidence)
>>Ok so I was just doing sits and I go back and all my printers were on the floor so I stack them back up and cloak so then I saw Midget Spinner come in and ruin my printers and he has done this multiple times when I approached him about the matter he refused sand said "When I get admin I will ban you" I took this as a joke until he claimed he has my IP and will trank my location I also too this as a joke but when it has been heppening for the past 2-3h it just got annoying he also always needs another staff member to help him on witch is not bad untill you dissrespect the person that has been helping you and now he is just being a massive troll and is acusseing me of a bunch of stuff and is really making me mad he is just trolling and annoying me just being a minge and disruping me drom doing sits and being helpful towards the server I have asked him to stop too many times so I do not whant him to be punished I would just like him to be informed thats when people are trying to do stuff especiallywhen its to help the server he must set a good example as a staff member and reduce this trolling to a minimum since it is really making me mad when I try to keep my sits well presented and professional and not sound like a mind slave well doing them
 Staff on Hawk servers
-=Moderator=- Kaylem

DENIED, why are there two of these threads...
Ex-Senior Admin (Resigned mid-may 2018)