Welcome to Hawk Servers Forums. Sign in through Steam to login!

another Staff App By Siahoui 16 :)

Steam Name*
>> Siahoui16

In-Game Name*

>> Skampo

Preferred Name
>> Siah

Current In-Game Rank*

(user, supporter, premium)
>> Trusted

SteamID (steamid.io)*
>> STEAM_0:1:183977793

Date of Birth*
>> 19/02/2002

Age*

>> 15 Smile

Gender*
>> male Smile

Country*
>> Algeria Smile

Timezone*
>> Utc 

Total Playtime (screenshot is required)*
>>      

Total Warnings (screenshot is required)*
>>     

Have you been banned previously? (yes / no)*
>> Yes 

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
 [such information is checked, lying will result in an instant denial]*

>> A little Smile

What level are you in our Discord? (screenshit is required) [such information is checked, lying will result in an instant denial]*
>>      

What is your Discord username?*
>>  Siahoui16

Do you have a Microphone? (yes / no)*

>> Yes

Do you have any relatives who play on this server? (yes / no - if yes, please state their username)
>> Yes But I Dont Know Their Names On The game

What days are you able to play?*
>> You Can Say All Days 

How long can you play on the days you are available?*
>> 5-6 Hours 

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)*
>> Yes I Do 
!ban
!kick

!mute
!warn
!bring
!goto
!return
!unfreeze
!freeze

Why should we hire you? (be detailed, minimum 1 paragraph)*
>>  I have seen great potential in this server compared to other cancerous darkrp servers, I see my self being active in this community almost every day. I have so Much warnings but I wil Not Repeat my mistakes . I do see a lot of minges/trolls in the evening when staff are not on,  All The Players Brokes The Rules And They Rdmed but When I be An Admin i Still On The server All Hours All Days  , and i will Stop  mass rdmers. I Also Enjoy Helping Outhers With Their Questions And Issues Smile

Explain what we expect from you (minimum 1 paragraph)*

>>- Expect a Good Guy Who Never Broke The Admins Roles I mean I never Use Noclip and Bring and all ulx Commands When i'm off duty 
- Expect A Real AdMin Who Give all Players Their rights 
- expect An Admin Who Respect Other admins And A real  Admin who Do All What They Want The Owners from Him And a Guy Who Respect Players 
Referrer(s) (staff only)
>>

What does 4 cubed - 4 squared  equal to?*

-REP
14 warns
little detail
BOW BEFORE THE KING OF MIDGETS
-Operator-

:/ Okey Smile

(This post was last modified: 03-12-2018, 10:07 PM by Kaylem.)

-REP

Does not seem like you even tried you have 14 warns and a skeleton of a staff app compared to others it seems this was rushed and was done in 1-5m
 Staff on Hawk servers
-=Moderator=- Kaylem

-rep
not enough detail take time with your app
Proud senior fapmin of hawk servers

(This post was last modified: 03-13-2018, 01:09 AM by :O.)

I am a little skeptical about why your sentences are different fonts and font sizes.
-rep
You did not write enough in the paragraph sections
You have way a lot of warnings
Your grammar and level of speaking the english language is kind of low, and may hinder your ability to properly administer sits where both sides understand what you are saying.
Most of your posts are from you commenting on your apps.
Ex-Senior Admin (Resigned mid-may 2018)

I can't find the source of the "Why should we hire you?" bit for the life of me- you've edited it to your own words, and that's great!

Unfortunately you seem to be having a few problems with English - typing, anyways - which really shouldn't be an issue but sometimes you have people like Katje or, more commonly, players, who will pick on you and not take you seriously because of the way you type. They're little shits for doing this, and it really isn't your fault- but just like having a lower pitched voice, writing English well will help people take you seriously.

Are you sure you know what "relative" means? They're family members- i doubt you've got family members playing whose names you don't know.

You know what ULX commands there are, but do you know what they do? You can elaborate on your post!

You're very persistent, which is also great! Applying again and again just goes to show how keen you are on becoming staff, and this sort of motivation will serve you well on duty.

My final verdict is a +rep- with the right tutoring and a little help, i think you'll make a great staff member.

(This post was last modified: 03-13-2018, 02:46 PM by * Chippy.)

pfft 14 warnings aint shit, look at my warnings and your head will be blown

Denied

Too many -reps