Welcome to Hawk Servers Forums. Sign in through Steam to login!

This made ME AGERY

(This post was last modified: 03-13-2018, 02:38 AM by Me veri kynd and nojs.)

can u like dislike anybody for noh  reaseon? look at attcahment? if i disliek sumbodys profile i always wirte a logic thing but can u abuse dat?i also writ a logic thing if i like something. Im very angry now. i will wipe out all TESCO cuz i dunno. like wtf....

this happened in my heade whenn ih was looking why sumbody dislike mah profile. im not a crybaby and im a nice guy just look at my signature.... i dont get it man

btw. i love u Neldonax

yeah when im looking at others people profiles everybody has a lot of shit reputian comments nvm

THREAD CLOSED

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Im a very nice guy. People call me nice guy. Because im very nice and kind to all people. I´m not racist at all. I respect whamen. I´m nice and friendly. I respect you so please respect me.

Ofcourse it's me
[Image: SO9ALCl.jpg]

When it gets down to bullying/harassment levels, eg. five -reps a day by the same person, you can message a Senior Admin or above on Discord and we'll both tell the person off and delete his -reps.

However, when people like or dislike you and they can't put it into words very well, their rep stays. Look at my reputation report- i've got a -rep for "likes big black cock", given to me by a pretty rad dude who didn't like what i was doing, and that's alright.
Neldonax' rep might seem to be just a trolly thing but you did something that upset him, and Reputation Rating is the way for him to express that.. Over time (and me after writing this post), other people will +rep you (if you really are the kind person you claim to be) and drown out his -rep.
[Image: 4L9gfjz.png]

agree with remora
Proud Mod For Hawk

(03-13-2018, 12:52 PM)hawkservers.co RealComplex34 Wrote: agree with remora

Why tho
[Image: SO9ALCl.jpg]

I would have to agree with remora
 Staff on Hawk servers
-=Moderator=- Kaylem

(This post was last modified: 03-14-2018, 01:00 AM by Me veri kynd and nojs.)

Im a very NICE guy. i nevr said the n word in mah lif. +rep remora for heping me in this hard situation

I guess THREAD CLOSED
Im a very nice guy. People call me nice guy. Because im very nice and kind to all people. I´m not racist at all. I respect whamen. I´m nice and friendly. I respect you so please respect me.

y o u h a v e r e c i e v e d a r e p u t a t i o n p o i n t s i r

Ex-Discord manager for hawk ;-;
been moderating on taseedz servers for like 3-4 years
If you wanna talk: Discord tag Bahpu#1995