Welcome to Hawk Servers Forums. Sign in through Steam to login!

Community banned and dont know what i said

Your RP Name
>> KZ Big vro

Your SteamID*
>>http://steamcommunity.com/id/KopsCantKatchMeEsketit/

Who banned you?*
>>Console it says 

What is the stated reason?*
>>Community ban talk to DEAD

Ban Duration?*
>>Permanent

Why should you be unbanned?* (give us as much detail as possible, including evidence)
>>So yesterday i got msged by my clan that i got banned.
And i asked why they said idk i think DEAD said you said fgt to someone.
Then i msged DEAD yesterday night stil dind't get a respond.
So i dont know what i said to be banned and i apologize if i did offend anyone.
Quz i probably dind't mean it and was probably sarcastic.
I'm honestly sorry if i did offend anyone.
I would love an unban and someone telling me why im banned or what i said because it's really not clear to me.
I was gonna wait for DEAD to respond but its been 12hours or so so i made this thread.

Also NiaN my friend said "because tasid can't fix his shit" i think he said and got perma banned and i don't even think that was in the server it was in a discord server.
Wich he was probably not serious aswell this is just a stupid way to get banned imo.
But if it really was that bad what we both said then we apoligize and would like a unban.

Thanks.

That's what nian said

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: IS_THAT_SO.gif]

yes indeed

(03-11-2018, 04:16 PM)✪ vro Wrote: yes indeed

that's not a good thing to say to an owner
Ex-Senior Admin (Resigned mid-may 2018)

Yes i dind't say that in fact he probably dind't mean it and it probs was because of anger

nian lost 16mil to a bug thats why he said that i on the other hand dont know what i said and if i did i apoligize if i did offend anyone

(This post was last modified: 03-12-2018, 04:46 PM by ^2Bahpu67# RavenRP.)

(03-11-2018, 04:40 PM)✪ vro Wrote: Yes i dind't say that in fact he probably dind't mean it and it probs was because of anger

This is actually a joke.. If someone said much much worse to a regular player nothing would happen, this guy gets banned for chatting a bit of shit. How much did he hurt your feelings like jesus christ tasid. Also if this was someone like a higher up staff member they probably wouldn't get a perma ban either. 

Banning people for chatting a little bit of shit is the stupidest thing. It doesn't matter if he's said it about the owner or any player it should be a little bit more equal?? Tasid isn't some kind of messiah LOL. Maybe just question him about it or give him a warning or something??? Or if he really hurt your feelings over that comment a small ban?

and dead please reply to people rather than blanking them out

Ex-Discord manager for hawk ;-;
been moderating on taseedz servers for like 3-4 years
If you wanna talk: Discord tag Bahpu#1995

(This post was last modified: 03-12-2018, 04:59 PM by [HS] Not A DAWG.)

You got banned because of Nian's actions?

No i think he just said his friend was also permanently banned
Dead hasnt replied to him and he wants to know the reason and wants to make up for it (I think)

Ex-Discord manager for hawk ;-;
been moderating on taseedz servers for like 3-4 years
If you wanna talk: Discord tag Bahpu#1995

Agreed Baphu this is the internet everybody talks shit but i got more information turns out tasid like's guys AND i really dind't know that NiaN i guess knew that already or dind't i dont know but he said "faggot" that's pretty offensive but i really don't know what i said im slowely thinking DEAD was pissed at the time and he banned me without showing me any proof of what i said and told me to talk to him and he still dind't respond starting to think he hates me but if you look at it this way people try to attempt to crash the server ddos etc they get 2-4weeks ban we i guess call someone gay while he's gay we get a perm? wich makes no sense at all and DEAD has shown me nothing of me saying an offensive word if DEAD doesn't show me proof in 2 days or any other admins don't show me what i said then im gonna report DEAD for false banning me