Welcome to Hawk Servers Forums. Sign in through Steam to login!

My apologies.

Hello, To all the people on HawkServers That i disrespected I am so sorry I didnt mean to make you guys angry and upset at me, I have looked back on what i have said and I am very sorry for what i have done and I can asure you that this will never happen again, Also I would like to say sorry towards the staff team who are here to make the server a better place to RP that I mass Disrespected. Thanks Jaack

*This is not a Ban Appeal.

Thanks, I accept your apology but still you should not have acted the way you did you would not even break that many rules but you did have a lot to say about everyone and everything
 Staff on Hawk servers
-=Moderator=- Kaylem

Thank you.

(This post was last modified: 03-14-2018, 06:14 PM by luna..)

This is the exact same thing you said 2 weeks ago when you got banned. and 50 warnings later it's still happening.
[Image: gx2Ealm.gif]
02-27
03-03
03-16
04-12

Ok I respect you opinion As i said this is not a ban appeal its a apology to you and the whole staff team also the players.

(This post was last modified: 03-13-2018, 02:54 PM by stephen.)

for the extreme comments you made I was expecting 5 paragraphs I will debate excepting your apology if u write 5 parahs
Proud senior fapmin of hawk servers

Ok I took your comment into mind and I will be making you a 5 paragraph appology to you on discord.

At least he apologised, unlike the the other 99% who disrespect.
+ rep - actually has the guts to step up and apoligise

Thank you Smile

PLEASE DO NOT -REP OR +REP THIS. THERE IS NOTHING TO REP IN THIS THREAD. SIMPLY SPEAK WHATEVER YOU WANT TO SAY AND LEAVE IT AT THAT. THIS IS NOT A STAFF APPLICATION TO REP.
Ex-Senior Admin (Resigned mid-may 2018)