Welcome to Hawk Servers Forums. Sign in through Steam to login!

The most BS rule?

How many rules would be considered as BS? Also, what rule would you like added if you could see it added? 

Personally, i'd love to see a rule where you can't ban vapes as mayor and warn against them lmao

Fredrick

vapes are annoying, i'm with the mayors on this one
the illegal underground vaping subculture is an interesting roleplay topic

i fucking hate the basing/weapon restrictions on citizens like why the fuck are they there what purpose do they serve what benefits do citizens get over others that warrant those nerfs
is it like
ROLEPLAY XDDD *jacks off to thought of IMMERSION*
i don't understand darkrp isn't realistic or immersive at all why is this a thing i hate everything about it

(05-13-2018, 05:11 PM)Sorkbonkler Wrote: vapes are annoying, i'm with the mayors on this one

i fucking hate the basing/weapon restrictions on citizens like why the fuck are they there what purpose do they serve what benefits do citizens get over others that warrant those nerfs
is it like
i don't understand darkrp isn't realistic or immersive at all why is this a thing i hate everything about it

Citizen is a RP pure job, it should have no restrictions, it is you vassal.
[Image: SO9ALCl.jpg]

(05-13-2018, 05:11 PM)Sorkbonkler Wrote: vapes are annoying, i'm with the mayors on this one

is it like

Yeah Imma side with you vapes are really annoying and most kids spam it + the sound when you press R
Don't come close

The most annoying BS rule is Kill lines on bases or parts of town with a base in it.

Yeah hey lets randomly kill people that happen to get near my front door no matter of intent.
Oh they're breaking in, well better kill them instead of calling the police.
I getcha you want to defend yourself but killing someone should not be the first course of action.

(05-14-2018, 12:04 PM)StompyChar Wrote: The most annoying BS rule is Kill lines on bases or parts of town with a base in it.

Yeah hey lets randomly kill people that happen to get near my front door no matter of intent.
I getcha you want to defend yourself but killing someone should not be the first course of action.

That is a very good point. I never see people calling the authorities, just violence.
~Nitro / Gordon

Well typing out a long message and waiting for cops to stop jerking off with their tazers and get to your base gives the raiders enough time to raid you 10 times.
(beware)
TOXIC
(beware)

is it like

But why have vapes when you can't use them?

Fredrick

(05-14-2018, 02:30 PM)Nitroxium Wrote:
(05-14-2018, 12:04 PM)StompyChar Wrote: The most annoying BS rule is Kill lines on bases or parts of town with a base in it.

That is a very good point. I never see people calling the authorities, just violence.

The thing about calling the Police to help instead of doing it yourself is they A. Wont come and your base has been raided or B. They will help but immediately scan your base and raid it. There isnt a good way to work around this.

A rule i would LOVE LOVE LOVE to see added is either cops should have to /advert CP Raid before they raid and maybe nerf the Battering Ram. Either this or up the door count from 3 to 5. This would help make cops not as OP but nerf the Raiders. I suggest you make the "ram" take 2-3 hits to destroy a door. Most IRL police raids take at least 2 hits to break in the door.  But this could definitely be worked on.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT7Mbbpe9VKXBTRhjxZL7d...3D_5ur-HnQ]"Yeet"

-Program