Welcome to Hawk Servers Forums. Sign in through Steam to login!

Application Form

Steam Name*
>>My steam name is Fredrick but my real name is JohnJoe.

In-Game Name*
>>TLR Fredrick, this may change due to my clan constantly changing their name. Apologies.

Preferred Name
>>JohnJoe or JJ but I definately do not mind being called Fredrick as it is my in game name.

Current In-Game Rank*
(user, supporter, premium)
>>Trusted

SteamID (steamid.io)*
>>STEAM_0:0:79607686

Date of Birth*
>>10/08/2002 (10th August 2002)

Age*
>>15

Gender*
>>Male (M)

Country*
>>United Kingdom, specifically England.

Timezone*
>>UTC +1

Total Playtime (screenshot is required)*
>>Steam Name*

>>My steam name is Fredrick but my real name is JohnJoe.

In-Game Name*
>>TLR Fredrick, this may change due to my clan constantly changing their name. Apologies.

Preferred Name
>>JohnJoe or JJ but I definately do not mind being called Fredrick as it is my in game name.

Current In-Game Rank*
(user, supporter, premium)
>>Trusted

SteamID (steamid.io)*
>>STEAM_0:0:79607686

Date of Birth*
>>10/08/2002 (10th August 2002)

Age*
>>15

Gender*
>>Male (M)

Country*
>>United Kingdom, specifically England.

Timezone*
>>UTC +1

Total Playtime (screenshot is required)*
>>Honestly, I am trying to put a screenshot in but the site will not let me, if you need me to email it or talk to somebody about it directly that would be fine.

Total Warnings (screenshot is required)*
>>Once again it will not let me add the screenshot to this post but for the record I only have 1 Warning which was for revenge rdm.

Have you been banned previously? (yes / no)*
>>No

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no) [such information is checked, lying will result in an instant denial]*
>>Not very much but I do go on it every now and again, if I do need to be active on the forums I will do so as I really want to be staff.

What is your Discord username?*
>> On the Hawk Servers Discord my name is Fredrick, but my full discord with the # is Drogedaproject#2473, feel free to contact me via discord if you need to question me or just want to check.

Do you have a Microphone? (yes / no)*
>>Yes, it is my preferred way of communication

Do you have any relatives who play on this server? (yes / no - if yes, please state their username)
>>No

What days are you able to play?*
>>I am able to play every day for a bit, however my exams are coming up meaning I won't be active as much but can still come on for an hour or two. If I am needed to be on please give me time slots or time shifts so I know how to do my part.

How long can you play on the days you are available?*
>>Over an hour on weekends and on weekdays it may depend as exams are coming up which I have stated previously.

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)*
>>Yes, I learnt this from experience as I was staff on another server.

Why should we hire you? (be detailed, minimum 1 paragraph)*
>>I believe you should hire me as I could be a key part to the staff team, I enjoy playing games including Gmod and easily attached to it so I can be on a lot. Another reason you should hire me is that I am very mature for my age, meaning I can handle sits with no rage, no bias and because I am mature I can overall help the people on the server by just going around and if they need me i'll stop and have the conversation they want. Thirdly I have had experience on another server (JuicyLandGaming), I was one of only 4 or 5 not corrupt staff as the rest abused their power and I really wish and hope that I could be staff again to help the other staff and people, because if the experience I know my way around ULX quite a bit although I haven't used it in a long time so I may need someone just to talk me though it again. Fourthly, I have been considered to be very friendly. As I have been considered to be friendly the people and public may like to see more of me and I could be another staff that is really friendly along with stern and strict. Finally you should hire me because I am generally worth hiring, all the reasons stated above back up this final part and as I conclude, please hire me.

Explain what we expect from you (minimum 1 paragraph)*
>>If you were to hire me I could help patrol the server and overall protect it from people who have no intent to RP, Mass RDM or just overall rule breaking things. You should expect me to follow the rules and enforce them as deeply as possible, this is to ensure that I keep my position as staff and follow my job role correctly, efficiently and perfectly. You should expect me to be unbiased during sits and expect me not to take sits involving my own clan as I may be bias, if my clan does need a sit I will refuse as I wish as deeply as I can to stay unbiased. Another thing that you should expect from me as staff is that I stay nice as staff and do not abuse my power, I can assure you and reassure you over and over again that I will not and never will abuse the power of staff. The most important and final thing that you should really expect from me if you were to hire me is that I do what staff should do, following rules, enforcing against those who do not follow the rules and finally expect me to do my job properly.

Anything else you feel like including
>>No I do not but if you do need to talk to me please stop me in discord, the GMOD server or anywhere really. Steven has also said that it is OK to not have a screenshot for anything, I am very sorry for not putting any screenshots but when I do try to add one it just doesn't put anything there but just deletes whatever it's next to. Thank you for your time.

What does 4 cubed + 4 squared  equal to?*
>> 64+16 = 80?

Referrer(s) (staff only)
>>steven20
>>!kitty
>>Temmzie
>>TheFinalSolution
>>CF Doughing
>>Portical

--rep
-pinged the whole staff team and asked us to check out his app
Proud senior fapmin of hawk servers

(05-16-2018, 08:25 PM)stephen Wrote: --rep
-pinged the whole staff team and asked us to check out his app

Idon'tseeanissuethere.
[Image: SO9ALCl.jpg]

Im sorry that I pinged everyone but there was a post right after my one that instantly got lots of views and I didn't know why so I just wanted to make sure that you could see it from your end and not just mine,

Yet again very sorry,

Fredrick

-rep
You said some things twice, something that makes you look like you dind't even take a look at what you wrote before you posted this.
Use imgur for posting pictures, thats what I did, and im not the only one.
You disturbed some staff members with the pinging thing.
--> Fix your application and add the pictures with the playtime and warns and I'll +rep you.
You can add me as a referrer also.

I'm somewhat of a hypocrite for saying that your application is rushed because Im not pacient myself, but check anything atleast two times before posting it, If i can do it, so can you.

Later on, Fredrick
Don't come close

(This post was last modified: 05-17-2018, 12:20 PM by [HS] Not A DAWG.)

dunnowhyaskingpeopletocheckoutyourapplicationisabigissue

(05-17-2018, 12:20 PM)[HS] Not A DAWG Wrote: dunnowhyaskingpeopletocheckoutyourapplicationisabigissue

Because it gives off the impression he feels like he's better than others, like he thinks the entire GMT should take a look at his staff app because it's him.
It gives off the impression he's impatient, because he can't wait for responses like everyone else had to.
And... PMing one or two people or even just asking it normally would've been meh, but he pinged the entire GMT for it. It's inconsiderate to make every single staff member hurry to read the message thinking it might be an emergency.

As for the actual application, it looks great!

I can't say i've seen you a lot in-game, though. I wish i could say more here, but i simply haven't had the honor of running into you.

I loved looking at your forum threads! You've made lots of threads that invited discussion, and let people share their opinions.

(05-17-2018, 08:20 AM)tony Wrote: -rep
You said some things twice, something that makes you look like you dind't even take a look at what you wrote before you posted this.
--> Fix your application and add the pictures with the playtime and warns and I'll +rep you.

I'm somewhat of a hypocrite for saying that your application is rushed because Im not pacient myself, but check anything atleast two times before posting it, If i can do it, so can you.

Later on, Fredrick

is that really a good -rep reason?

Also, is that really a good +rep reason?
[Image: SO9ALCl.jpg]

(05-17-2018, 01:02 PM)Neldonax Wrote:
(05-17-2018, 08:20 AM)tony Wrote: -rep

Later on, Fredrick

is that really a good -rep reason?

Also, is that really a good +rep reason?

Everyone has their perspective, point of view, so in my eyes, yes they are, in your eyes, maybe they are not.
Don't come close

Reps are a legitimate way of people casting their vote, you should have sincere reasoning as you are 'voting' for/against the person, and should have something solid behind your vote.
(beware)
TOXIC
(beware)