Welcome to Hawk Servers Forums. Sign in through Steam to login!

TennisM8

Your RP Name*
>> CF Jbone26

Your SteamID*
>> STEAM_1:1:63766394

Are you reporting Staff or Players*
>> Staff

What are their names*
>> TennisM8

What are their SteamIDs
>> STEAM_0:0:73857932

What happened* (give us as much detail as possible, including evidence)
>> So KZ is based next to omega and doggo and tennis went to raid them and died after this me and harzel went to raid his base after this he came back and killed us all his excuse was that he came from a sit and was tped there the evidence will be in the logs if tennis could get it 

(This post was last modified: 05-21-2018, 05:35 PM by Tennism8.)

This report is completely unjustified, I have already recieved a verbal warning due to the mix up and the sit was closed at that, you bringing it here shows that you are out to get me and doesn't make you look good.

I was brought to a sit with like 30 seconds left on my NLR timer, whilst I was in this sit I found that you were raiding my base so I killed you, I have already discussed this with other staff members who agreed that what I did was questionable but should be let passed because of the circumstances behind it, since technically I was breaking NLR as I was brought there to deal with something regarding a base. I understand where you are coming from with this but it was already sorted out by doughing.

I was the staff member dealing with this case.

Tennis received a verbal warning for what he did, however, you came to reporting how he was calling you like salty and stuff like that so that's what I'm guessing you are reporting here?
If so you will need to edit and change the report slightly.
rude but nice.

(This post was last modified: 05-21-2018, 05:20 PM by Exhility.)

NLR is a warn, especially since he was brought to his own base by staff.

Warn someone placing a hit on tennis, but "verbal warn" tennis NLR'ing/interfering in raid? Hmm.

CLEAR mixup.
(beware)
TOXIC
(beware)

(05-21-2018, 05:12 PM)Exhility Wrote: NLR is a warn, especially since he was brought to his own base by staff.

Warn someone placing a hit on tennis, but "verbal warn" tennis NLR'ing/interfering in raid? Hmm.

CLEAR mixup.

His NLR timer was up.
rude but nice.

(This post was last modified: 05-21-2018, 05:40 PM by JBone26.)

His NLR timer was not up

Check logs

Quote:I was brought to a sit with like 30 seconds left on my NLR timer

You sure, doughing?
(beware)
TOXIC
(beware)

(05-21-2018, 05:48 PM)Exhility Wrote:
Quote:I was brought to a sit with like 30 seconds left on my NLR timer

You sure, doughing?

That's when he was returned, not when he interfered.
rude but nice.

DENIED. No proof is shown of the NLR.
Senór Admino?