Welcome to Hawk Servers Forums. Sign in through Steam to login!

Pressed DC instead of options lmao

Report Template
Your RP Name
>> RaggaMuffins

Your SteamID*
>> STEAM_1:0:429790321

Who banned you?*
>> Kai

What is the stated reason?*
>> LTARP (im guessing left to avoid roleplay)

Ban Duration?*
>> 24 hours

Why should you be unbanned?* (give us as much detail as possible, including evidence)
>> i was getting raided and was lagging, i died and went to fix my options and pressed disconnect >.<
i did actually try to reconnect

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I think it was pretty clear u know you did wrong... I killed u in your base when raiding and all of a sudden u left? Does not add up to me... Just look like u either left in anger or u left to ruin my RP / Making money as a thief.
I don't think you should be un-banned for this as it is clear u didn't click disconnect instead or "options".
You left to ruin another's RP which in unfair and this is why i don't think your ban should be removed nor Altered in any way.
I think Your ban is as fair as it can get.

HarzeL asked me to ban you, his reasons are up above. ^

(05-23-2018, 08:05 PM)✘ HarzeL ✘ Wrote: I think it was pretty clear u know you did wrong... I killed u in your base when raiding and all of a sudden u left? Does not add up to me... Just look like u either left in anger or u left to ruin my RP / Making money as a thief.
I don't think you should be un-banned for this as it is clear u didn't click disconnect instead or "options".
You left to ruin another's RP which in unfair and this is why i don't think your ban should be removed nor Altered in any way.
I think Your ban is as fair as it can get.

No, I didn't do anything wrong, it was a human mistake, look at the screenshot, I tried to join back just 1 minute after, I'm aware it was a really stupid and shady excuse, but I don't know how exactly you want me to prove it.

Accepted, you will be unbanned however if this happens again the ban will remain. You will be unbanned shortly.