Welcome to Hawk Servers Forums. Sign in through Steam to login!

listers staff application

Steam Name*
>>hexasaurs hawkservers.co
In-Game Name*
>>lister
Preferred Name
>>james
Current In-Game Rank*
(user, supporter, premium)
>>user
SteamID (steamid.io)*
>>STEAM_0:0:139200940
Date of Birth*
>>09/12/2002
Age*
>>15
Gender*
>>Male
Country*
>>England(dorset
Timezone*
>>GMT
Total Playtime (screenshot is required)*
>>https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1393156978 
Total Warnings (screenshot is required)*
>>none cant get screenshot not letting me take one 
Have you been banned previously? (yes / no)*
>>no
Are you active on the Website? (yes / no) [such information is checked, lying will result in an instant denial]*
>>no

What is your Discord username?*
>>mister lister the fister

Do you have a Microphone? (yes / no)*
>>yes

Do you have any relatives who play on this server? (yes / no - if yes, please state their username)
>>no

What days are you able to play?*
>>everyday

How long can you play on the days you are available?*
>>6-11 hours

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)*
>>abit but don't completly understand it

Why should we hire you? (be detailed, minimum 1 paragraph)*
>> I think that I should be made a member of staff on HS as I am a frequent player of the server and this is the only thing
I play on Gmod. I have been dedicated to this server for the past 4 days.
I also want to be staff on HS because I wish to make sure that HS stays clean of mingers/ rule breaker.
im also a nice guy and i think i would be a good admin.

Explain what we expect from you (minimum 1 paragraph)*
>>you expect me to have a good attitude to other players and to make sure very other player
get the role-play experience that most other darkrp servers have and that when rules are broken
i must enforce the server rules. you will also expect me to make sure everybody stays calm and
doesn't get triggered/salty

Anything else you feel like including
>>i have been admin on all of the multiverse gaming star wars servers and i was really like on
these servers for being a really good and nice admin
What does 4 cubed + 4 squared  equal to?*
>>80
Referrer(s) (staff only)
>>
hope you enjoyed reading this post tbh most of prob wont like this. but please don't lay into me with insults just tell me whats wrong with it.

-Rep You dont meet the Reqs. You need to show your warns and to have at least 20 posts
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT7Mbbpe9VKXBTRhjxZL7d...3D_5ur-HnQ]"Yeet"

-Program

(05-24-2018, 12:22 AM)Program Wrote: -Rep You dont meet the Reqs. You need to show your warns and to have at least 20 posts

Do I need to slap dawg and mac for accepting apps from people who still don't give two shits about the forum rules? You are literally post farming. DON'T REP APPS WHICH DON'T MEET THE REQUIREMENTS!
Ex-Senior Admin (Resigned mid-may 2018)

What is with you people you really can't read the requirements?
Repeat after me.
I will not have any chance to get into Hawk's staff until I meet the requirements.
Someone close this thread please.
Don't come close

+Rep 
you seem like a nice player 
met you a few times 

-Rep
learn about ulx
[Image: 5150883.gif]

(05-24-2018, 02:49 AM)JJTALLBUCKS Wrote:
(05-24-2018, 12:22 AM)Program Wrote: -Rep You dont meet the Reqs. You need to show your warns and to have at least 20 posts

Do I need to slap dawg and mac for accepting apps from people who still don't give two shits about the forum rules? You are literally post farming. DON'T REP APPS WHICH DON'T MEET THE REQUIREMENTS!

(05-25-2018, 02:41 PM)RyZe SwiftZ (Youtube) Wrote: +Rep 
you seem like a nice player 
met you a few times 

-Rep
learn about ulx

really.
[Image: SO9ALCl.jpg]

Denied.

dont post on doodes which dont meet the requirementsssss...dont post on doodes which dont meet the requirementsssss...dont post on doodes which dont meet the requirementsssss...dont post on doodes which dont meet the requirementsssss...dont post on doodes which dont meet the requirementsssss...dont post on doodes which dont meet the requirementsssss...dont post on doodes which dont meet the requirementsssss...dont post on doodes which dont meet the requirementsssss...dont post on doodes which dont meet the requirementsssss...dont post on doodes which dont meet the requirementsssss...dont post on doodes which dont meet the requirementsssss...dont post on doodes which dont meet the requirementsssss...dont post on doodes which dont meet the requirementsssss...dont post on doodes which dont meet the requirementsssss...dont post on doodes which dont meet the requirementsssss...dont post on doodes which dont meet the requirementsssss...dont post on doodes which dont meet the requirementsssss...dont post on doodes which dont meet the requirementsssss...dont post on doodes which dont meet the requirementsssss...dont post on doodes which dont meet the requirementsssss...dont post on doodes which dont meet the requirementsssss...dont post on doodes which dont meet the requirementsssss...dont post on doodes which dont meet the requirementsssss...dont post on doodes which dont meet the requirementsssss...dont post on doodes which dont meet the requirementsssss...dont post on doodes which dont meet the requirementsssss...dont post on doodes which dont meet the requirementsssss...dont post on doodes which dont meet the requirementsssss...dont post on doodes which dont meet the requirementsssss...dont post on doodes which dont meet the requirementsssss...dont post on doodes which dont meet the requirementsssss...dont post on doodes which dont meet the requirementsssss...dont post on doodes which dont meet the requirementsssss...dont post on doodes which dont meet the requirementsssss...dont post on doodes which dont meet the requirementsssss...dont post on doodes which dont meet the requirementsssss...dont post on doodes which dont meet the requirementsssss...dont post on doodes which dont meet the requirementsssss...dont post on doodes which dont meet the requirementsssss...dont post on doodes which dont meet the requirementsssss...dont post on doodes which dont meet the requirementsssss...dont post on doodes which dont meet the requirementsssss...dont post on doodes which dont meet the requirementsssss...dont post on doodes which dont meet the requirementsssss...dont post on doodes which dont meet the requirementsssss...dont post on doodes which dont meet the requirementsssss...dont post on doodes which dont meet the requirementsssss...dont post on doodes which dont meet the requirementsssss...dont post on doodes which dont meet the requirementsssss...dont post on doodes which dont meet the requirementsssss...dont post on doodes which dont meet the requirementsssss...dont post on doodes which dont meet the requirementsssss...dont post on doodes which dont meet the requirementsssss...dont post on doodes which dont meet the requirementsssss...dont post on doodes which dont meet the requirementsssss...dont post on doodes which dont meet the requirementsssss...dont post on doodes which dont meet the requirementsssss...dont post on doodes which dont meet the requirementsssss...dont post on doodes which dont meet the requirementsssss...dont post on doodes which dont meet the requirementsssss...dont post on doodes which dont meet the requirementsssss...dont post on doodes which dont meet the requirementsssss...dont post on doodes which dont meet the requirementsssss...dont post on doodes which dont meet the requirementsssss...dont post on doodes which dont meet the requirementsssss...dont post on doodes which dont meet the requirementsssss...dont post on doodes which dont meet the requirementsssss...dont post on doodes which dont meet the requirementsssss...dont post on doodes which dont meet the requirementsssss...dont post on doodes which dont meet the requirementsssss...dont post on doodes which dont meet the requirementsssss...dont post on doodes which dont meet the requirementsssss...dont post on doodes which dont meet the requirementsssss...dont post on doodes which dont meet the requirementsssss...dont post on doodes which dont meet the requirementsssss...dont post on doodes which dont meet the requirementsssss...dont post on doodes which dont meet the requirementsssss...dont post on doodes which dont meet the requirementsssss...dont post on doodes which dont meet the requirementsssss...dont post on doodes which dont meet the requirementsssss...dont post on doodes which dont meet the requirementsssss...dont post on doodes which dont meet the requirementsssss...dont post on doodes which dont meet the requirementsssss...dont post on doodes which dont meet the requirementsssss...dont post on doodes which dont meet the requirementsssss...dont post on doodes which dont meet the requirementsssss...dont post on doodes which dont meet the requirementsssss...dont post on doodes which dont meet the requirementsssss...dont post on doodes which dont meet the requirementsssss...