Welcome to Hawk Servers Forums. Sign in through Steam to login!

ma ban appeal - Puggo

(This post was last modified: 05-24-2018, 05:09 PM by Puggo. Edit Reason: ofc not )

Your RP Name
>> sk manager duck

Your SteamID*
>> 

Who banned you?*
>> kitty

What is the stated reason?*
>> mass rmd

Ban Duration?*
>> 2 weeks but i have done 1 week 6days

Why should you be unbanned?* (give us as much detail as possible, including evidence)
>> I feel like i should be unbanned as i have learnt from my mistake. I was raiding a base but apparently it was mass rdm but however i took  the consequences, i will never do this again as i have learnt the bad way. I feel like i have done my punishment with the 1 week 6 days. I know this will props get denied as there is only 1 day till unban but i really miss all the fun on hawk.

- Thanks for your time
     -Puggo <3

You have already done the majority of the time you literally have 1 day left. If you honestly felt that the ban was unjustified you'd have done this the day I did it.

When I look at logs for mass Rdm I look at raiding, no such raid took place at the time of your killing spree and you was reported by 2 or 3 different people. I feel my ban was fair and justified and you should wait out your day. If the ban does for some reason get lifted then I hope to see you on today if it doesn't I hope to see you on tomorrow and I'm sad that it had to come to banning you but it's what should be done.
[Image: lapudoa8763.gif]

Kitty i done /raid it should be in the raid logs coz i was able to lock pick door

I checked raid logs puggo and it was reported to me
[Image: lapudoa8763.gif]

(This post was last modified: 05-24-2018, 07:30 PM by stephen.)

denied.
Proud senior fapmin of hawk servers