Welcome to Hawk Servers Forums. Sign in through Steam to login!

TheFinalSolution Bad Reputation

(This post was last modified: 05-28-2018, 07:29 PM by George\'s Alt.)

Your RP Name*
>>George

Your SteamID*
>>STEAM_0:1:178135904

Are you reporting Staff or Players*
>>Staff

What are their names*
>>TheFinalSolution

What are their SteamIDs
>>STEAM_0:0:139682543

What happened* (give us as much detail as possible, including evidence)
>>So basically, Me and Frizor [My Mate] was basing but then a whole lot of People was NLR'ing trying to get in our base. He didn't do anything about our Reports, he didn't listen to us, he said that our Base was a fail base because at the back there was a gap with a prop where we run and shoot through it. He said thats not ok, so i pushed the prop so far back, Then he went on and on not listening to a word we was saying because people was raiding. Steven the Admin+ said thats totally fine on how it was, But Solution didn't care. I Think this is a bad reputation to the Staff tbh.

He Also Warned me for Disrespect when i said Chill out because i was trying to say that people are raiding and NLR'ing us when speaking to him. I Also forgot about this Part
Ge✘rge

ill get final to answer
Proud senior fapmin of hawk servers

Cheers Mate
Ge✘rge

(This post was last modified: 05-28-2018, 07:31 PM by Draig|Hawkservers.co.)

Awaiting final's response

Oh nvn

If you have any evidence please add it,.
[Image: IS_THAT_SO.gif]

NON COLLIDED PROPS ARE NOT ALLOWED AND THATS WHAT YOU WERE RUNNING THROUGH AND SHOOTING THROUGH. PLUS ONE WAYS AND WORLD GLOWING PROPS ARE NOT ALLOWED.

Oh yea, also forgot to mention that i got no proof because i got Kicked as well for some reason sorry :/
Ge✘rge

you got kicked from reaching a certain amout of warns

Oh, Right ok thanks
Ge✘rge