Welcome to Hawk Servers Forums. Sign in through Steam to login!

Ban Appeal

(This post was last modified: 05-29-2018, 02:03 AM by Bodhi.)

Your RP Name
>> ๖ۣۜBodhi ❱❱

Your SteamID*
>> STEAM_0:1:41466707

Who banned you?*
>> Macs Porticle

What is the stated reason?*
>> Mass RDA (MRDA)

Ban Duration?*
>> 2 Weeks

Why should you be unbanned?* (give us as much detail as possible, including evidence)
>> Alright for starters let me present some pictures.
Here is the ban for reference: https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/u...76DAE570F/
And here is the law (Left) that I kept arresting people for that I'm being accused of Mass RDA'ing: https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/u...524625D0F/

Alright, so basically the mayor created a law saying that anyone with open carry is to be AOS and we followed that to a T (me and another officer) and we kept arresting people because they just wouldn't listen and I started racking up quite the count. Anyway, after blasting I fought the law by The Clash, I was apprehended by Macs Porticle, because a crip gangster by the name of "Crip" had a revolver and I arrested him, and he decided that following the law was against the rules. So anyway we get to the sit and we're going back and forth saying that apparently that law is invalid and I'm in the wrong? And during this entire time, Macs Porticle has said nothing to be but in the beginning "You Mass RDA". After we get done going back and forth Crip starts shifting the blame towards the Mayor and says he should be banned, sidenote: if this law was invalid my bad I don't know why it would be but I have no way of knowing" So once me and Crip come to a conclusion that I was just following orders from the Mayor, Macs takes it upon himself to throw me in the air, I explode, and then slap my butt with a 2 week ban.

So basically I'm not trying to out Macs as a bad admin but instead actually discuss with me about what is going on. If we don't do that then the point of an admin sit is null and pointless. Just next time actually figure out what's going on and how can we fix it. Also, a removal of this ban would be dandy.

(This post was last modified: 05-29-2018, 09:42 AM by Tennism8.)

Just waiting on porticles response, then I’ll review it.

I understand that. But it was very fishy because you arrested at least 3-4 people in at least 20 seconds. I asked another staff member to check logs and tell me if I should ban. And he said yeah the time between arrests are so close.
PROUD MODERATOR+ OF HAWK SERVERS! 

Accepted, you will be unbanned shortly.

If you feel like a law may cause you some issues be sure to ask about it and it’s validity.