Welcome to Hawk Servers Forums. Sign in through Steam to login!

Report on Gordon

Your RP Name*
>> Rage Shanko

Your SteamID*
>> STEAM_1:0:38261622

Are you reporting Staff or Players*
>> Staff

What are their names*
>> Gordon

What are their SteamIDs
>> STEAM_0:0:102977611

What happened* (give us as much detail as possible, including evidence)
>> So, I was snooping around underground, when I saw a flashy rainbow name / tag, I went back on myself to check out who it was, I saw it was gordon, as you can see in the video provided below, I didn't shoot, I didn't shoot around him, I simply looked at, and around him, he then shot me.

I asked him in /y and OOC why he shot me, I get no response, so I presume he's walked off, I go down a level, go down what I presume to be an abandoned tunnel, I see 2 other SWAT officers, they were talking about a successful raid or something, when I was stabbed by Gordon, I then put a ticket in and had a bit of an argument in OOC with him, called him a dipshit (which I admit, it is staff diss and I was salty), he then went on duty, claimed his OWN sit and then brang me, just to tell me that it 'wasn't RDM/ARDM', i told him that nevertheless whatever the situation was, he shouldn't claim his own sit, the response I get? 'its not my own sit', and 'if it was then it was a mistake' (please see screenshot below for the ticket title with his name EXPLICITLY written on it), before I was killed mid-sit and then the sit was disregarded for some odd reason, I had a PM argument with him a bit later down the line, to which he said he apologised, and unless I've missed out a vital point in my video, I don't recall him apologising at all.

Look in the description of this video, the timestamps are all there:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkyPyAw1fwE&

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Will get Gordon to respond.
Senór Admino?

Hello.

I did infact shoot you, this is true. This is due to the fact that the base I was owning at the time was being raided, and was my base was in the vast vicinity where you were located, I assumed that you were part of the people raiding my base. This is my reasoning as to why I shot you. Yes, I did take the ticket you made, however I took it just to tell you this, in-which when you were killed whislt I was explaining myself, I ended the ticket without fully saying my point, and you then decided to take it to OOC.
I am sorry if this caused any irritance, if you need any refunds do feel free to say so.
~Nitro / Gordon

No, I don't need a refund, that was all I wanted you to do, which was admit to it.

Someone feel free to just lock this or delete it or whatever

Closed. Seems the issue is resolved. I'd just advise to be more careful Gordon.
Senór Admino?