Welcome to Hawk Servers Forums. Sign in through Steam to login!

Staff and player report

(This post was last modified: 05-31-2018, 07:34 PM by bob.)

Your RP Name*
>>lolnogoo

Your SteamID*
>>STEAM_0:1:214922154

Are you reporting Staff or Players*
>>Both

What are their names*
>>Macs Pengu, Toni, and AdamFPS(Final). I guess steven is involved. 

What are their SteamIDs
>>STEAM_0:1:226144767, STEAM_0:0:84021249, STEAM_0:0:139682543, STEAM_0:1:102324220, (respectively)

What happened* (give us as much detail as possible, including evidence)
>> I am going to make this short and simple. The video will prove and show everything. I was on the server and when i joined i went into a base just to be killed by pengu. No terror advert (/terror). I called a sit, but when Toni answered, he was in my opinion, biased. As you will see in the video, he said "I will warn him later" but later on he says "i verballed" him. These are contradicting statements and clearly shows laziness within Toni. Pengu and Toni attack me in chat (through various insults) when i call another sit for another staff member to give it and ask in ooc for someone to respond. (I COMMEND westy for being fair) Towards the end of the video, you can see adam slapping people for no reason. If he did not slap pengu in the first place, he would not have slapped an innocent player (shanko) "By accident". This is clear abuse of power. The only reason why steven is involved is because when I was in a sit with both Toni AND Westy, I believe steven was present. I can guarantee he was present in my sit with the Admin, Westy. He had nothing to do with the sit, he was interfering, showing a clear superiority in power (acting superior which is against the staff rules). So that is why I am reporting him. Also, you can see in the video that he was taking other people's sits but not mine so either he was ignoring or he needs glasses.

I KINDLY REQUEST THAT THE FOLLOWING PEOPLE NOT ADMINISTER THIS REPORT(please respect my opinion): All the managers (except dawg), and all of the senior admins(except blast). 

IF A HIGHER UP RESPONDS I ONLY WANT THE FOLLOWING RESPONDING: Tasid or Stubbo(if he is allowed to) since they are the only trustworthy people on the server. Only reason why dawg is not included in this is because i dont think he is that serious about punishments. sorry dawg
Video: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1BG3GfW...Wl74dtwioY
sorry i cant upload to youtube for some reason. 

Well erm... It wasn't abuse? I was talking to tasid and he wanted to check if set job shew up in my sql logs. Sorry for any disruption but you could've asked me first. Smile
Senór Admino?

(This post was last modified: 05-30-2018, 11:31 PM by bob.)

(05-30-2018, 11:30 PM)Blast^^ Wrote: Well erm... It wasn't abuse? I was talking to tasid and he wanted to check if set job shew up in my sql logs. Sorry for any disruption but you could've asked me first. Smile

oh ok! sorry for the accusation on you

(05-30-2018, 11:31 PM)bob Wrote:
(05-30-2018, 11:30 PM)Blast^^ Wrote: Well erm... It wasn't abuse? I was talking to tasid and he wanted to check if set job shew up in my sql logs. Sorry for any disruption but you could've asked me first. Smile

All good dw. As for the others i only just got on and didn't see. If you wouldn't mind could you remove me out of the report so i don't get associated? Cheers!
Senór Admino?

(05-30-2018, 11:33 PM)Blast^^ Wrote:
(05-30-2018, 11:31 PM)bob Wrote:

All good dw. As for the others i only just got on and didn't see. If you wouldn't mind could you remove me out of the report so i don't get associated? Cheers!
yeh definitely, my apologies once again.

(This post was last modified: 05-31-2018, 08:05 AM by KingCherry.)

I will get them to respond

Note: Any higher up can deal with this. That includes all SA and manager's
ONO THATS NOT GOOD.........U ARE A DUCK..........U EGG

(This post was last modified: 05-31-2018, 08:30 AM by Señor Dickhead.)

Look prijatelj, Pengu said it was just a misunderstanding, he dindt even see you, he dindt mass RDM he told me that he was with his friends on discord and they were just having fun.
I told him "I'll let you go now BUT don't do it again, watch out where you kill and who you kill capiche?"
I gave him a verbal since he had no intention of killing you & then Westy warned him for doing it again.
Also, you insulted me by calling me toxic, so I don't see the big problem where I "insulted" you, this means that you saying that I insulted you puts you in the same boat as me since you said that i'm toxic.
In addition, I said "I'll warn him, later ON", not just later, so you calling me lazy is invalid.

Later on, lolnogoo.
Don't come close

(This post was last modified: 05-31-2018, 08:08 AM by Mac20 ( ˘ ³˘)♥.)

I think you are making a poor impression on people right now especially me.

I doubt they will respond on the post as they got better things to do. Dawg is inactive and you don't trust me. Which means noone can deal with your report.

Unless Stubbo or Tasid makes time for your report. But that is unlikely.
[Image: z5aad76d53849b.gif]
~The kid who likes Ninja Turtles. ~

I was told slap this one guy with the name pengu by another staff member, but however there was someone else with the name pengu so i went to the other pengu and apoligised for my actions. However idont see this as abuse as i was told to this and i only slapped him twice. https://gyazo.com/805bad82fa5da931db738e2b4a8d6dd1

(This post was last modified: 05-31-2018, 11:31 AM by [HS] ✘ Jake ✘.)

Considering you wont accept any SAs or Managers to deal with your report I think this report will just sit in purgatory forever, and great job at telling the majority of the staff team that they are untrustworthy, just all around great job man. I'm going to assume your rep is really gonna decrease in the community.

[Image: twdcHyt.png]