Welcome to Hawk Servers Forums. Sign in through Steam to login!

Reposting as it was auto redenied, probably without reading subtext

Can someone other than the banning admin look this over please: Bias is easily found in situations like this
Your RP Name
>> Blood Leader BogNog

Your SteamID*
>> STEAM_1:0:84311813

Who banned you?*
>> Mac20 シ(STEAM_0:1:100196501)

What is the stated reason?*
>> You can leave as well

Ban Duration?*
>> 4 weeks

Why should you be unbanned?* (give us as much detail as possible, including evidence)
>> He just banned us for being a role, i was Blood Leader, and some of the bloods were rdmming, i was nowhere near them and as i walked past, i was picked up for no other reason than being the role. After i was allowed to go, and as i was walking away Mac20 picked me and my friend up and then after i told him that we didnt do anything, he said that i couldnt read and when i said, "just because we were bloods doesnt mean we were with them and doing things" he said: "im done" and banned me for four weeks.
Mac20 シ: CAN YOU READ

Mac20 シ: Shush let me speak

Mac20 シ: So

Mac20 シ: The thing is

Mac20 シ: I froze you as I am not sure if they are your best mates

Mac20 シ: Considering you were hanging around with eachother 
(even though we were nowhere near them smh)

Mac20 シ: You were all bloods.

Mac20 シ: Hang around

Mac20 シ: Mucking about
> this is where i said we werent anywhere near them and that he shouldnt just assume, i recommended to the previous admin that they check logs so i made a joke about him assuming we were hanging around together because we were black and then this:

Mac20 シ: Oke bye
Mac20 シ: I am done 
Maybe mac before assuming we were buddies you could have checked logs to see: me and my friend were not involved in the mass rdm, we were just walking by before you automatically roped me in, so please put some thought in as I would expect more from a staff member. And as for the previous one that was denied you said we were "best buddies" or whatever? I never even talked to those pricks, maybe, just maybe dont assume we were all together just because i was in the role.

Mac said he had a recording of you saying racist stuff and you not saying "check the logs". I don't think Mac would be lying, and you'd be slightly inconveniencing him by making him upload the whole thing.

(06-02-2018, 02:47 PM)Remora Wrote: Mac said he had a recording of you saying racist stuff and you not saying  "check the logs". I don't think Mac would be lying, and you'd be slightly inconveniencing him by making him upload the whole thing.

Well, i never said any 'racist stuff', and even then, as an admin he has a right to be responsible enough to check the logs instead of acting like a pillock and auto denying the request

(This post was last modified: 06-02-2018, 02:54 PM by CuntFace.)

(06-02-2018, 02:47 PM)Remora Wrote: Mac said he had a recording of you saying racist stuff and you not saying  "check the logs". I don't think Mac would be lying, and you'd be slightly inconveniencing him by making him upload the whole thing.

i asked him to check the logs when he first picked me up. we jokingly said that he was racist. we werent being racist. and an admin shouldnt be told to check the logs when he thinks we rdmed he should have checked the logs before grabbing us. i even asked him to go to our base and check the doors to show that we werent with them[Image: patrick.png?width=498&height=469]

Denied. Mac banned you and that is final.