Welcome to Hawk Servers Forums. Sign in through Steam to login!

What should I do?

Big Grin  (This post was last modified: 06-02-2018, 03:36 PM by [HS] ✘ Jake ✘.)

The main reason for my -REPs on my app was my attitude so im trying to improve that currently
 but apart from this what are the other things that I need to improve apon to get +REPs?
[Image: twdcHyt.png]

I think you are post farming at this point lmao. You should type this on your app, not here.
Ex-Senior Admin (Resigned mid-may 2018)

(06-02-2018, 03:36 PM)JJTALLBUCKS Wrote: I think you are post farming at this point lmao. You should type this on your app, not here.

I removed the app, I've tried asking people ingame and only one person replied, I'm just a curious about what I need to improve apon :3.

It doesn't help jake that you have been cm banned. That's a bad wrap.
Senór Admino?

Cm banned is a bad wrap as Blast said,
It's just your overall attitude, hanging with omega people that also might make you want to be abit pissed off wont help you.
Best advice,
Apply in 2 weeks for people to change their opinions of you, for now, It's still a -rep for your next application.
rude but nice.

(06-02-2018, 03:46 PM)ttvlewisdragon Wrote: Cm banned is a bad wrap as Blast said,
It's just your overall attitude, hanging with omega people that also might make you want to be abit pissed off wont help you.
Best advice,
Apply in 2 weeks for people to change their opinions of you, for now, It's still a -rep for your next application.

hush, being CM banned means nothing when it comes to your skill.
[Image: SO9ALCl.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 06-02-2018, 04:23 PM by [HS] ✘ Jake ✘.)

(06-02-2018, 03:46 PM)ttvlewisdragon Wrote: Cm banned is a bad wrap as Blast said,
Best advice,

That was the plan I am still going to do it I just wanted to know if there is anything else I need to improve on. Also I dont believe that the reason for me previously being CM banned is a a reason for me not to get staff now.

> Was this person CM banned?
Yes
> Is this person CM banned at the moment?
No
> Then does it matter?
No

Thank you

Remora that is because this is a new account...
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/4...5d5f24.png
<Admin> Dragonz02 <3 Mac20