Welcome to Hawk Servers Forums. Sign in through Steam to login!

BFA: Born From Ashes

(This post was last modified: 06-05-2018, 03:51 PM by ✘ HarzeL ✘. Edit Reason: Meh )

Hello, I'll take it your here because you want to become a part of
BFA Right?

BFA Stands for "Born From Ashes"
We don't mess about and we take allot of this seriously, If you are not mature This aint the place for you unfortunately. Obviously we like to have a joke and mess around sometimes but most of the time we don't mess about.

What does BFA require?

BFA requires:

- Maturity
- Over 100 Hours On Garry's Mod
- Experience In Other Clans
- Patience
- Not Talking Over Others In Game Chat Or Discord
- Discord
- Good play time on the server and active players

Who Is BFA?
BFA is a organised group of people who come together to rule over them all, we work together and fight to the end!
We don't let anything get in the way of us and if it does WE DON'T TAKE THAT!
BFA Is a new organisation that was made by HarzeL.

As you play more you will be awarded with ranks if you are good at a certain thing or of you manage to Rule over others in BFA. (Meaning that u may be manager and so on)

Ranks You May Be Given... 
 RECRUIT
PRO 
EXPERT 
MANAGER
CO-OWNER

Badges You May Be Given... 
PRO BUILDER 
PRO RAIDER 
PRO DEFENDER 

Below Here You Will Find A Template For BFA:

TEMPLATE!
What is your in game name?

What is your age?

Where are you from?

What is your discord name and ID? (If you don't have discord you will need it)

Hours on garry's mod? (Provide evidence...)

Hours on Hawk? (Provide evidence...)

Why do you want to be a part of BFA? (Minimum 40 words)

What will you bring to BFA? (Why should we pick you and not others?) (Minimum 40 words)

Clan experience (Name the clans):

Anything you would like to add?

If you are accepted you will be provided with a discord link via Discord PM!
Just be aware that these things may give higher chances of accept-ion...
- More hours on the server / Game in general
- More experience in other groups
- Your age may be a difference but it wont matter too much (Were all welcome to apply)
GOOD LUCK!

ashes from what, to be exact?
[Image: SO9ALCl.jpg]

(06-02-2018, 08:33 PM)Neldonax Wrote: ashes from what, to be exact?

De Peeps We Murk! (People we kill)

(This post was last modified: 06-03-2018, 01:07 PM by HULK.)

What is your in game name? H ulk

What is your age? 16

What is your discord name? (If you don't have discord you will need it) Tem1312 code is 1001

Hours on garry's mod? (Provide evidence...) 916

Hours on Hawk? (Provide evidence...) 5 Days

Why do you want to be a part of BFA? (Minimum 40 words) because I have been playing on the server for five days now and i keep on getting raided and it is so dissencuriging when all of your stuff gets stolen/ disstroyed and i am on almost daily . I'm also will try to get on the server more if i get accepted

What will you bring to BFA? (Why should we pick you and not others?) (Minimum 40 words) I think I am pritty deacent at building  I also enjoy building and I will keep on playing even if we do get raided I will also help with raidsand help new members if they are in troble or need a loan 

Clan experience (Name the clans): None

Anything you would like to add? None

(06-03-2018, 12:50 PM)HULK Wrote: What is your in game name? H ulk

What is your age? 16

What is your discord name? (If you don't have discord you will need it) Tem1312 code is 1001

Why do you want to be a part of BFA? (Minimum 40 words) because I have been playing on the server for 5 days now and i keep on getting raided and it is so dissencuriging when all of your stuff gets stolen/ disstroyed and i am on almost daily

What will you bring to BFA? (Why should we pick you and not others?) (Minimum 40 words) I think i am pritty deacent at building  i also enjoy building and i will keep on playing even if we do get raided I will also help with raids

DENIED: If you change your writing to the minimum of 40 words i can accept you, for now its a no.

Don't wanna be a douche or anything but it's "a lot" not "allot". Sorry just my OCD is killer today, anyway just from reading it it looks quite neat and REALLY set out. Good luck dude. Smile

(This post was last modified: 06-03-2018, 01:11 PM by ✘ HarzeL ✘.)

(06-03-2018, 01:01 PM)Fredrick Wrote: Don't wanna be a douche or anything but it's "a lot" not "allot". Sorry just my OCD is killer today, anyway just from reading it it looks quite neat and REALLY set out. Good luck dude. Smile

Lmao, have a good day.

(06-03-2018, 12:52 PM)✘ HarzeL ✘ Wrote:

What is your age? 16

Why do you want to be a part of BFA? (Minimum 40 words) because I have been playing on the server for 5 days now and i keep on getting raided and it is so dissencuriging when all of your stuff gets stolen/ disstroyed and i am on almost daily

What will you bring to BFA? (Why should we pick you and not others?) (Minimum 40 words) I think i am pritty deacent at building  i also enjoy building and i will keep on playing even if we do get raided I will also help with raids

DENIED: If you change your writing to the minimum of 40 words i can accept you, for now its a no.

As you have now changed your app, i may accept u. However you still have 37 words in one not 40 but its ok. ACCEPTED, Welcome To The Team. You Will be given a discord link when i add your account shortly. Add BFA to the front of your name so people know you are part of the team.

(This post was last modified: 06-03-2018, 01:22 PM by Baking Soda.)

What is your in game name? Calgon

What is your age? 15years 10months

What is your discord name? (If you don't have discord you will need it) Krazylm713#8908

Hours on garry's mod? (Provide evidence...) 123hours on this account, 506hours on my other account https://steamcommunity.com/id/KrazyLm13/

Hours on Hawk? (Provide evidence...) 3days 5hrs https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1401836669

Why do you want to be a part of BFA? (Minimum 40 words) I wish to be a part of BFA as i have a very good sense of building bases, which i enjoy performing. I Have lots of experience with raids, and incoming raids, so i have good knowledge of how to handle the situations. 

What will you bring to BFA? (Why should we pick you and not others?) (Minimum 40 words) I want to join BFA over others as i have lots of interest in 'gangs', having very little time in one. I am very honest and friendly to the hawk community, and so i will be towards the gang 'BFA': also willing to share my base dupes for free with other members.

Clan experience (Name the clans): ZINF (on KDG server when it was up)

Anything you would like to add? Nothing further.

(06-03-2018, 01:17 PM)Baking Soda Wrote: What is your in game name? Calgon

What is your age? 15years 10months

What is your discord name? (If you don't have discord you will need it) Krazylm713#8908

Hours on garry's mod? (Provide evidence...) 123hours on this account, 506hours on my other account https://steamcommunity.com/id/KrazyLm13/

Hours on Hawk? (Provide evidence...) 3days 5hrs https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1401836669

Why do you want to be a part of BFA? (Minimum 40 words) I wish to be a part of BFA as i have a very good sense of building bases, which i enjoy performing. I Have lots of experience with raids, and incoming raids, so i have good knowledge of how to handle the situations. 

What will you bring to BFA? (Why should we pick you and not others?) (Minimum 40 words) I want to join BFA over others as i have lots of interest in 'gangs', having very little time in one. I am very honest and friendly to the hawk community, and so i will be towards the gang 'BFA': also willing to share my base dupes for free with other members.

Clan experience (Name the clans): ZINF (on KDG server when it was up)

Anything you would like to add? Nothing further.

ACCEPTED: You will be provided with a discord link when i have added your account, Add BFA to your name to allow other members to know you are part of the gang. Welcome soldier!

(06-03-2018, 01:08 PM)✘ HarzeL ✘ Wrote:
(06-03-2018, 01:01 PM)Fredrick Wrote: Don't wanna be a douche or anything but it's "a lot" not "allot". Sorry just my OCD is killer today, anyway just from reading it it looks quite neat and REALLY set out. Good luck dude. Smile

Lmao, have a good day.

(06-03-2018, 12:52 PM)✘ HarzeL ✘ Wrote:

What is your age? 16

As you have now changed your app, i may accept u. However you still have 37 words in one not 40 but its ok. ACCEPTED, Welcome To The Team. You Will be given a discord link when i add your account shortly. Add BFA to the front of your name so people know you are part of the team.
tem1312 1001