Welcome to Hawk Servers Forums. Sign in through Steam to login!

more for ranked

Who is this suggestion targeted at? (i.e rank.. jobs..)
>>ranked

What is your main suggestion(provide links if possible)
>>more stuff for people have paid for ranks 

How would your suggestion improve the server?
>>i feel like ranked should have more thing as some pay £10/£20 towards the server and only get a colored name and 4-8 characters while 2 are useless im just saying people who have paid deserve a bit more
since they keep the server running 
[Image: giphy.gif]

(This post was last modified: 06-03-2018, 01:29 AM by :O.)

what more do you want....?
Ex-Senior Admin (Resigned mid-may 2018)

more weapons rank only buyable's
[Image: giphy.gif]

I've seen a thing on another server before, tehy are called Black MArket dealers and Government can arrest them for dealing. Basically they sell the really high grade stuff like auto shottys, LMG's, explosives. I'm not gonna but this forward as a suggestion as it may ruin some things for the server butI wouldn't mind seeing it tested. Smile

(06-03-2018, 01:05 PM)Fredrick Wrote: I've seen a thing on another server before, tehy are called Black MArket dealers and Government can arrest them for dealing. Basically they sell the really high grade stuff like auto shottys, LMG's, explosives. I'm not gonna but this forward as a suggestion as it may ruin some things for the server butI wouldn't mind seeing it tested. Smile

this seems cool, I would like to see this tested
Lmao why are you drowning just drink the water

Black Market dealer was a thing back in the day called "Pixyte". Basically, they sold machetes and explosives and all kinds of crazy things while the gun dealer only sold guns (duh). This was removed and were merged to become the weaponry dealer we all know and love today. I honestly don't want this back as you had to find 2 separate people to buy what you needed. Now you just need to find 1 person and it's much easier. Maybe if the black market dealer sold the davy crocket huehue Smile who knows.
Ex-ÖPERÄTÖR

(This post was last modified: 06-08-2018, 09:49 PM by Neldonax.)

(06-08-2018, 09:47 PM)BeepBeepI\mAJeep Wrote: Black Market dealer was a thing back in the day called "Pixyte". Basically, they sold machetes and explosives and all kinds of crazy things while the gun dealer only sold guns (duh). This was removed and were merged to become the weaponry dealer we all know and love today. I honestly don't want this back as you had to find 2 separate people to buy what you needed. Now you just need to find 1 person and it's much easier. Maybe if the black market dealer sold the davy crocket huehue Smile who knows.

It was also here
[Image: SO9ALCl.jpg]

Yea it was on here til I suggested it. Also -rep it's already pay to win already.
[Image: IS_THAT_SO.gif]