Welcome to Hawk Servers Forums. Sign in through Steam to login!

more things to buy

Suggestion Template
Who is this suggestion targeted at? (i.e rank.. jobs..)
>>rich people 

What is your main suggestion(provide links if possible)
>>i have lots of money and there is nothing to do with it like no new weapons. so u should add in more perma weapons to buy and add them quadbikes in 

How would your suggestion improve the server?
>>playing has no point really when u have lots of money there is no point to basing ect so there should be more perma weapons/items to buy or quadbikes  
[Image: z5ae0ceb32e773.gif]

this just makes a loop
-rep
[Image: SO9ALCl.jpg]

+/- rep
There is already a 100m suit to buy and there are only a few players that can actually buy one.
However having the option to buy quad bikes could be ok as long as they are really expensive so you don't see them to often.
[Image: twdcHyt.png]

(This post was last modified: 06-09-2018, 12:31 PM by mynameislewis.)

+rep
I feel like I know where you're coming from because people have like 140 million and have spent it on EMPS and Suit's and still have around 120million left
and they do not know what to do with the money except create more.

I guess the only thing they can really do with their money is just to try and be the richest like Westy.
rude but nice.

(06-09-2018, 11:30 AM)mynameislewis Wrote: +rep
I feel like I know where you're coming from because people have like 140 million and have spent it on EMPS and Suit's and still have around 120million left
and they do not know what to do with the money except create more.

I guess the only thing they can really do with their money is just to try and be the richest like Westy.

Why not, say, HAVE FUN AND RP?
[Image: SO9ALCl.jpg]