Welcome to Hawk Servers Forums. Sign in through Steam to login!

Ban Appeal

Your RP Name
>> Epix

Your SteamID*
>> STEAM_0:1:85135533

Who banned you?*
>> Kenny

What is the stated reason?*
>> Mass RDM

Ban Duration?*
>> 2 Weeks

Why should you be unbanned?* (give us as much detail as possible, including evidence)
>> I was playing with my friends on this server and I was joking around with them, one of my friends (Ender) was tazing me and I was tazing him until I started shooting him, he did not say stop so I carried on and we both we're having a laugh. Then my other friend (Ron Weasel) did not like someone and was following him around but I do not know what he was doing exactly but I knew it was not an rp reason. So I decided to help the citizen out and killed Ron. Later I got brought to a sit and it was led by Kenny and the person who reported me was a SWAT I believe, I do not remember his name, and the SWAT would not let me explain this to him or Kenny so after multiple attempts of trying to explain I shushed the SWAT (I knew this was rude but it worked) then I explained and then Kenny said "Oh fuck off" (In the sense that he did not believe me) and banned me. I would have accepted a warn for RDMing my friends but it being a ban I find unbelivable.

Thanks for reading my appeal. 

(°?°)_/ that guy right there is right!