Welcome to Hawk Servers Forums. Sign in through Steam to login!

Mobies Staff App bois

(This post was last modified: 07-11-2018, 12:10 AM by Mobie.)

Steam Name*
>> Mobie

In-Game Name*

>> Mobie

Preferred Name
>> Mobie

Current In-Game Rank*

(user, supporter, premium)
>> Premium

SteamID (steamid.io)*
>> STEAM_0:1:62671992

Date of Birth*
>> 11/02/2002

Age*

>> 16

Gender*
>>  Male

Country*
>> United Kingdom

Timezone*
>> GMT

Total Playtime (screenshot is required)*
>> [Image: 3123c66fb075cece77bef46296ce2fc8.png]

Total Warnings (screenshot is required)*
>> [Image: 79f5100b1f8461363e36c35f3b00a8ee.png]

Not staff disrespect, just arguing about a rule that wasn't there.
The other staff diss ive appealed for.

Have you been banned previously? (yes / no)*
>> No

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
 [such information is checked, lying will result in an instant denial]*

>> Yes

What is your Discord username?*
>> Mobie

Do you have a Microphone? (yes / no)*

>> Yes

Do you have any relatives who play on this server? (yes / no - if yes, please state their username)
>> No

What days are you able to play?*
>> Well I have 3 months until college, so everyday? Up until July 23rd where I'll be gone for 4 weeks but will be back

How long can you play on the days you are available?*
>> About 6+ hours

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)*
>> Yes

Why should we hire you? (be detailed, minimum 1 paragraph)*
>> First of all, I've created many servers in my time, 3 Gmod ones, 3 Minecraft ones, 2 Arma 3 ones, showing I know how to use ULX and how Gmod Servers work.
I'm available basically all day since I have mostly nothing to do for now and am very active. I'm also a full stack developer and can bring custom addons to the server since I know Lua and have previously created some addons for my own servers, but you've already got that covered. I'm also a very unbias person and I like to hear arguments from both sides as I'm argumentative too, but only in certain occasions. I'd also like to add on the fact I'm online alot, late at night not many Staff Members are on, usually about 1 or 2, hence why I'd be great since I'm usually on until about 4AM

I'm very experienced with Gmod and being a Staff member as whole, and am very active, this is why you should hire me.

Since people are proving how to use ULX I guess I should too?

!xban - Ban Menu
!kick - Kick a player
!freeze - Freezes a player
!jail - Jails a player
!heal - Heals a player
!bring - Brings a Player
!goto - Go to a player

Non ULX

!warn - Warns a player
!admin - Goes on duty, so you can use said commands.

Explain what we expect from you (minimum 1 paragraph)*

>>
From me, you'd expect and unbias, fair player whom follows the rule and is a rolemodel to other players on the server. Additionally, I'm online nearly all day and am happy to take sits whenever one occurs since I usually just make bases, this'd help cutting down on problems later into the night since I'll be on, if not then I'm ping-adle. I've very argumentative so I like to hear from both sides until giving my verdict, argumentative in a good way, not an annoying brat, I give evidence and take pride in it. All players will be given the same respect & treated the way I'd like to be treated. Lastly you expect me to get things done, to help new players, to keep the rules in order and ban any minges that I come across, to keep the server balanced & fair for everyone to have fun and lastly a staff member who is mature & whom takes there role as a staff member seriously and not some overpowered role that they abuse and take for granted. 

Anything else you feel like including
>>

What does 4 cubed + 4 squared  equal to?*
>> 80

Referrer(s) (staff only)
>> 

MyNameIsDelta
Blasto
Program

+rep A lot of experience in moderating / policing servers. He also always gets his point across which may be useful when trying to teach someone what they did wrong etc. He also rarely sleeps so he is on most of the time due to a spider in his bed :'D. Jokes aside he si a really good person which some may disagree with as he has argued his point across in the past Smile

-rep Mingy person and constant figuring out ways to annoy people. He can be fun at most times anyway but still as a player and how he treats others isn't good so -rep

(07-10-2018, 09:43 PM)Fredrick Wrote: -rep Mingy person and constant figuring out ways to annoy people. He can be fun at most times anyway but still as a player and how he treats others isn't good so -rep

Mingey? I have 3 warnings...
As for the annoying bit, no I just use the rules, and ones that aren't there to get my point across, I'm only using the rules at my disposal.
local money = 0
if(money <= 0) then
    print('Poor boy :c')
end

Your application looks great! It's stuffed with detail.

Getting his point across isn't necessarily a good thing, Scalings- while i respect that he can stand his ground and think it's great that he offers a different perspective/mindset into the staff team, the mindset in particular - being more of a police officer and less of a judge/mediator - is one that i'm a bit hesitant to openly accept into the staff team.

Being able to code is rad but i don't think you're going to be able to apply it here since the people in charge of development are extremely cautious backdoor-wise and don't really trust anyone to help them there Sad

You say you've been staff on a lot of other servers - why aren't you staff there anymore now? What happened to make you lose staff?

That being said, you have plenty of playtime and you're super-active.

I won't refer you, but you do get a careful +rep from me. If you answer the question above that might turn into a proper refer.

As for my 'Police officer' style of arguing, it's different whilst I'm trying to prove my point, in a sit, I'm not trying to prove MY point, I'm trying to prove the reporters.

As the cody stuff, I agree their hesitant, thats perfectly fine by me.

As for the staff on other server, I've either left or the server has shut down, I've never been kicked off.
One server was named OrangeGaming, a DarkRP server that shutdown multiple times, owner was Named Max, I was a Mod on there.
local money = 0
if(money <= 0) then
end

-rep
Don't mind the guy but you shouldnt apply for staff if you have an active warn. Decent app though
[Image: giphy_1.gif]

Mobie's active warn was removed shortly after making his app, trident.

Active warn has been removed by BlastO, down to 3 warnings now.
local money = 0
if(money <= 0) then
end

+Rep Great guy Overall
Knows ULX
Ownd Servers
No issues with him
---------------------
-Rep Didnt add me to referrers [Add me to referrers and ill change my mind :}]
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT7Mbbpe9VKXBTRhjxZL7d...3D_5ur-HnQ]"Yeet"

-Program