Welcome to Hawk Servers Forums. Sign in through Steam to login!

Fredrick's Application Form

(This post was last modified: 07-11-2018, 12:34 PM by Fredrick.)

Steam Name*
>>Fredrick

In-Game Name*

>>KZ Fredrick

Preferred Name
>>Fredrick/JohnJoe <-- Second one is my real name

Current In-Game Rank*

(user, supporter, premium)
>>Premium

SteamID (steamid.io)*
>>STEAM_0:0:11101

Date of Birth*
>>10/08/2002

Age*

>>15

Gender*
>>Male

Country*
>>United Kingdom

Timezone*
>>BST

Total Playtime (screenshot is required)*
>>https://ibb.co/h9qSWo (1W.2D.20H)

Total Warnings (screenshot is required)*
>>https://ibb.co/ctVY48 (6)

Have you been banned previously? (yes / no)*
>>Yes, however I feel as if I did deserve this but me and the people who banned me had a conversation about a few days after where I apologised. This was for staff disrespect but I feel as if i've learnt from that and ever since I have been a lot better. It was a 1 day ban.

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
 [such information is checked, lying will result in an instant denial]*

>>Yes, however I can only be active on it on my account when i'm on the game, it's difficult to explain why.

What is your Discord username?*
>>DrogedaProject#2473 (its Fredrick on the Hawk Discord)[/color]

Do you have a Microphone? (yes / no)*

>>Yes

Do you have any relatives who play on this server? (yes / no - if yes, please state their username)
>>No

What days are you able to play?*
>>Literally every day now that i've finished school.

How long can you play on the days you are available?*
>>However long i'm needed but yesterday I did sink about 10 hours on this srever sooo... Its very enjoyable.

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)*
>>Yes definately, the main commands are fairly easy to know like !goto, !jail. Just feel free to ask me more on my knowledge.

Why should we hire you? (be detailed, minimum 1 paragraph)*
>>I have had experience with being staff on another server (JLG) which was closed down due to the abuse it got, ont that server I was told I was one of the few real staff who didn't abuse. I know a decent amount of ULX because of this too and I am a fast learner that really wants this position and I would work harder than I've ever worked before at trying to be a really good staff and I feel that I could help other staff while being it and maybe just an all around friend if they need me.I have about 478 hours on GMOD which are pretty much all DarkRP so if that helps me get staff I am willing to drastically change that number to a lot higher, I really want staff to help the people. I must admit that my warns were deserved but I wish that you could ignore them and not hold them against me for being staff, I have learnt that I shouldn't break rules and i'm trying may hardest to no longer break the rules. I would also like to say that every time I have been brought into a sit I have been honest and never have and never will be dishonest to a staff member, as this could hold me being against staff. I truly believe that am a better player that is still getting better everyday as throughout these days I consistently attempt to learn new things. My game time is 480+ hours however I can and would add to that significantly if I were to be put into the position of a staff member because I extremely enjoy hawk and the community and feel like I could make hawk an even better place. It is also a very enjoyable server with updates that some other servers never have.

Explain what we expect from you (minimum 1 paragraph)*

>>You can expect a very active, hard working member of staff that would be willing to help anyone that is in need no matter the situation, this includes new people, old people and staff as you never know that they may need me too. You can also expect an honest staff member that would never use any of his abilities and permissions in a malicious way towards any member of hawk servers that would offend them, or even cause controversy. I would do everything by the book and follow each rule perfectly, I would give reasonable and fair punishments without any form of bias and would never be biased towards staff as that could cost me the role of staff. You can expect a key person to making the community a better place that is fun for everyone, including staff, new players, old players, maybe even the NPC's. You can also expect a member of staff that listens to every side of the story and take sits in a controlled disciplined manner but still not biased but still fairly strict on rules.

Anything else you feel like including
>>If I have offended any staff or player viewing this right now, please do not hold that against me for staff as I really want this position to help the people. Otherwise there is nothing else I need to add except sorry to those who i've offended. Thank you for reading Smile

What does 4 cubed + 4 squared  equal to?*
>>80

Referrer(s) (staff only)
>>KZ Basil the staff furry

>>KZ Tennism
>>KZ Beni
>>BM0

+Rep
-Nice long detailed paragraphs
-Great Guy
-Great Player
-Has a good knowledge of ULX
[Image: giphy_1.gif]

+Rep
He is a nice guy that is very active on the server
Lot of detail on the app
Has been staff on another server
He looks like a nice staff member tho the ban and warns are a bit dodgy
[img][Image: Rrr3Vas.gif][/img]

+rep
-Fredrick is a very nice player in game
-He's very trustworthy and helpful
-Long and detailed paragraphs!
-Meets all requirements
-Has staff experience on other servers

It looks like you put lots of effort into this post! Good luck!

+rep

- Can be nice
- Trusty
- Experienced
- Share same birthday

+rep

- Very nice player to encounter
- Trustworthy and loyal
- Sugar daddy as he is rich af
- He has given money to new players
- Knows commands and in lots of detail by the looks of it
- A lot of playtime, have encountered many times nothing negative Smile

(This post was last modified: 07-11-2018, 01:56 PM by Remora.)

Your application looks like you've spent a lot of effort into it!

"I would give reasonable and fair punishments without any form of bias"
Are you sure about that? Just yesterday you tried to get someone warned over a minor thing (a "literal rule" where it wouldn't really have to apply) and even pushed on me to kick them for being AFK in a sit, while they had been AFK for a while before that.

I'm still a bit hesitant to give you a +rep from what i've seen of you in-game maturity and judgement-wise, but your activity and playtime more than make up for this. That means you get a very careful +rep from me.

(07-11-2018, 01:53 PM)Kurse Wrote: +rep

- Very nice player to encounter
- Trustworthy and loyal
- Sugar daddy as he is rich af
- He has given money to new players
- Knows commands and in lots of detail by the looks of it
- A lot of playtime, have encountered many times nothing negative Smile

Giving money to newer players is a bit short-sighted and counterproductive.

Remora chill I could’ve gone to the forums about you but I didn’t because I know sometimes people don’t follow the rules 100%. In this case Frederick was following the rules beyond the staff on duty therefore it should definitely be a +rep.
[Image: giphy_1.gif]

(07-11-2018, 02:03 PM)Trident Wrote: Remora chill I could’ve gone to the forums about you but I didn’t because I know sometimes people don’t follow the rules 100%. In this case Frederick was following the rules beyond the staff on duty therefore it should definitely be a +rep.

The problem here was that Fredrick was following these rules. That sounds weird, but hear me out. I'm talking about when he reported someone for a failbase, and he was hellbent on getting them punished because there was a world fence you had to jump over on the way out. "No jump bases" is there against people that abuse having to jump, and it really didn't matter there. It wasn't abuse, it wasn't unfair. He insisted on a rule being broken so i brought (i think Scalings), who was AFK. He then immediately wanted to have Scalings kicked for being AFK in a sit. I explained that he didn't go AFK during the sit and it would be unreasonable, and said i would bring him to a sit room and hear from him once he gets back. Fredrick reluctantly agreed and went on his way. That wasn't Fredrick trying to keep the server fun for everyone, that was Fredrick trying to spite Scalings.

Yes, you can go to the forums about me mistakenly killing you. You can keep omitting details. Two people were raiding, both Thief Juggernauts. I got caught in a grenade launcher blast. I saw you but not Fredrick standing there with a grenade launcher, so i tazed and then punched you to death in self-defense. It is beyond unreasonable to expect me to check the logs (which would be admin abuse in itself) to make sure that you were, indeed the person who had damaged me. I don't think anybody would've done anything else in that situation. The other option was to just walk away and accept that i'd been hit but i know for certain that no Thief Juggernaut would skip on an opportunity to score a kill. Yes, without context this was either RDM or enforcing laws as mayor, but there was context! There was reasoning, there was motivation, and keeping the server safe and fun for everyone is so much more than just carrying out every rule literally. 

If you are going to keep bringing this up, then do take it to the forums- do create a report on me. But until then stop saying you "could've done it".

(07-11-2018, 02:47 PM)Remora Wrote:
(07-11-2018, 02:03 PM)Trident Wrote: Remora chill I could’ve gone to the forums about you but I didn’t because I know sometimes people don’t follow the rules 100%. In this case Frederick was following the rules beyond the staff on duty therefore it should definitely be a +rep.

The problem here was that Fredrick was following these rules. That sounds weird, but hear me out. I'm talking about when he reported someone for a failbase, and he was hellbent on getting them punished because there was a world fence you had to jump over on the way out. "No jump bases" is there against people that abuse having to jump, and it really didn't matter there. It wasn't abuse, it wasn't unfair. He insisted on a rule being broken so i brought (i think Scalings), who was AFK. He then immediately wanted to have Scalings kicked for being AFK in a sit. I explained that he didn't go AFK during the sit and it would be unreasonable, and said i would bring him to a sit room and hear from him once he gets back. Fredrick reluctantly agreed and went on his way. That wasn't Fredrick trying to keep the server fun for everyone, that was Fredrick trying to spite Scalings.

Yes, you can go to the forums about me mistakenly killing you. You can keep omitting details. Two people were raiding, both Thief Juggernauts. I got caught in a grenade launcher blast. I saw you but not Fredrick standing there with a grenade launcher, so i tazed and then punched you to death in self-defense. It is beyond unreasonable to expect me to check the logs (which would be admin abuse in itself) to make sure that you were, indeed the person who had damaged me. I don't think anybody would've done anything else in that situation. The other option was to just walk away and accept that i'd been hit but i know for certain that no Thief Juggernaut would skip on an opportunity to score a kill. Yes, without context this was either RDM or enforcing laws as mayor, but there was context! There was reasoning, there was motivation, and keeping the server safe and fun for everyone is so much more than just carrying out every rule literally. 

If you are going to keep bringing this up, then do take it to the forums- do create a report on me. But until then stop saying you "could've done it".

I don't wanna instigate but i didn't say kick him, i said "is this a kick situation"...